|Length||29.1 in. (handle down)|
|AC Output||Maximum: 7200 W; Rated: 6000 W|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||6.9 gal.|
|Noise Level||74.5 dB|
|Run Time||8.0 hrs.|
* Price shown is based on the manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP) and is subject to change. MSRP excludes destination charges, optional accessories, applicable taxes, installation, setup and/or other dealer fees.
Economical and Full-Featured
The EF7200 is the economical, full-featured choice for contractors and serious home backup.
- Reduced price, more wattage, the EF7200D/DE is a great value with the same legendary quality and performance.
- The EF7200DE comes with an electric starter and auto choke for effortless push button starting.
- Comes standard with wheels, fold-down/locking handles. Battery standard on DE model.
- Eight hours run time at full load – 18% longer run time than previous model.
- Digital hour meter, and digital volt meter display total run time accumulation for servicing and indicates the voltage output.
- 3 year industrial and residential warranty with optional Y.E.S. for customer peace of mind.
- Lifting eye for convenient for hoisting and security.
- OHV engine offers efficiency, increased reliability, and quieter operation.
- Full power, full time 120/240 dual voltage is great for the job site or home backup.
- Fuel gauge provides easy monitoring of fuel level.
- The EF7200D/DE features a rugged design with full roll cage protection for heavy jobs.
- New and improved OHV MZ360 engine with a hemispherical head — Yamaha legendary durability and reliability with increased fuel efficiency
- Rugged Wheel kit w/fold-down locking handles — Standard on EF7200DE and EF7200D
- The battery is standard on the EF7200DE — Great value and added convenience for starting
- Cast iron cylinder lining — Optimal heat dissipation
- Automatic oil warning system shuts off engine before oil level is low — Prevents engine damage, avoids costly repairs, minimizes down time, enhances long term durability
- Transistor Controlled Ignition (T.C.I.) — Provides clean, efficient spark that ensures fast, easy starting. Low maintenance, reliable operation
- Auto decompression — Automatically “opens” exhaust valve slightly to reduce initial back pressure when starting making manual starting effortless
- EPA Emission Engine Life Rating — The EF7200DE and EF7200D meet the strictest environmental standards - EPA and CARB
- Fuel gauge — Lets operator monitor how much fuel is available
- Tool kit — Makes service easier
- Type: Dual voltage, Brushless, AC Generator
- Maximum AC Output: 7200 watts
- Rated AC Output: 6000 watts
- Rated / Maximum AC Current: 50.0 / 60.0 amps @ 125V - 25.0 / 30.0 amps @ 240V
- Engine: MZ360
- Displacement: 358cc
- L x W x H: 31.5 x 28.4 x 29.1 in
- Dry Weight: D = 212 lb / DE = 236 lb
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.9 gal
- Continuous Operation at Rated Load: 8 hr
- Noise Level: 74.5 dB
- Warranty: 3 year limited warranty.
Available Accessories & Options
- Wired Remote Kit — Features a 33-foot cord with remote starter switch
- Yamaha Extended Service — Additional 1, 2 or 3 years of Y.E.S. is available