| |1983 Honda Odyssey fl250 Gen II
Excellent condition. A 'driver' or a collectible. Overall refurbished and rebuilt. Adult owned, stored inside. Super clean, no rust, fresh paint and graphics. Halogen headlight. 4-point safety harness.- Generation II was built from '82 to '84. Upgraded to 12volt, CDI ignition, full roll cage.
- Engine: 248cc high compression 2-cycle from the racing Honda Elsinore motocross bikes of the '70's/'80's.
- Coil spring front suspension with fresh shocks.
- New tires all around (Low pressure all-terrain). still have whiskers from mold.
- New disc brake pads and parking brake shoes.
- New seat upholstery & hand brake cover. New head restraint netting.
- Freshly built over-sized 38mm Klein carb, flushed tank, new fuel lines and filter. Snorkel air filter with new element.Starts readily, runs strong. Fits in a pick-up truck bed (about 7ft x 4ft footprint, 430lbs. No trades.