2008 WILDFIRE WFH250-T2

Estimated price for orientation: 499 $

Category: Scooters and Mopeds
Class:

Description
Condition: Used Year: 2008
Mileage: 964 Make: WILDFIRE
Model: WFH250-T2 For Sale By: Dealer

Welcome toTimbrook HondaWe are located at10385 Mt Savage RoadCumberland, MD 21502We are a full service Level 5 Honda PowerHouse dealer. What is a Powerhouse dealer? At Honda it means having the most knowledgeable sales, service and parts staff around, because we specialize exclusively in Honda Powersports products. That means we carry an unbeatable selection of Honda motorcycles, ATVs/MUVs, scooters and Honda parts and accessories.
A Honda Powerhouse Dealer is a new level of authorized Honda Powersports retailers. Honda Powerhouse Dealers provide the most complete inventory of Honda motorcycles, ATVs/SxSs available.
So, welcome to our store and we hope you are comfortable with your bids and purchases from Timbrook Honda.2008 Wildfire WFH 250 T2 This is a local trade in. The original owner traded this in on a brand new HONDA Shadow. This was purchased new by this original owner and he kept the bike garaged and the battery tended. The bike was ran occasionally even in the winter and he claims that he has never had any problems with the bike. It’s a WILDFIRE, so he needed a bike that he could drive longer distances. The WILDFIRES are not known to be very reliable. However, he claims that it has always started and ran fine. He has not had any problems at all. From the research that I have done, the WILDFIRES are either reliable bikes or they are junk. This one seems to be one of the reliable ones. I am not offering any warranties on this bike at all. It is a 2008 Wildfire. If you want a cheap scooter that will get you around town for very little money this is it. If you want an awesome motorcycle that will impress your friends….keep looking. This is not the bike for you. These are the HONDA HELIX knockoffs. They are certainly not HONDA quality but they are cheap.    Please call me if you have any questions. I am starting this scooter out CHEAP! And with NO RESERVE. After the first bid it will go to the highest bidder.  We accept PayPal for the deposit only. Full payment after the deposit can be in the form of check, bank transfer, cash in person, or with a certified bank check. Give us a call today if you have any questions. You are welcome to come in and test drive the bike.We encourage test drives!