Back to the main page Back to category Snowmobiles

Bike details

2016 Ski-Doo Summit T3

Estimated price for orientation: 9 500 $

Category: Snowmobiles
Class:

Description
Condition: Used: A vehicle is considered used if it has been registered and issued a title. Used vehicles have had at least one previous owner. The condition of the exterior, interior and engine can vary depending on the vehicle's history. See the seller's listing for full details and description of any imperfections. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab ... Read moreabout the condition Year: 2016
VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): 2BPSCGGC3GV000039 Mileage: 396
Engine Size (cc): 800 Make: Ski-Doo
Engine Type: 2-Stroke Model: Summit T3
Reverse Gear: Yes Type: Mountain
Electric Start: No Exterior Color: Black
Vehicle Title: Clear For Sale By: Private Seller

I have a 2016 Skidoo Summit XM 800 E-Tec 154 3" with very low mileage. I bought the sled at the beginning of this season and did not get to ride very much due to living in Indiana. The sled only has 396  original miles on it and still has a Ski-Doo warranty left on it. It has been an amazing sled and I have taken very good care of it. It's always been stored in a heated garage and covered. Everything is stock on the sled besides the 6" PowerModz riser and some better grips. I have a clean title for the sled and am the outright owner. I have 2 spare belts that I will include with the sled, as well as half a gallon of XPS synthetic oil, and some FXR outerwear. The FXR jacket and pants are both Mediums and have also been taken very good care of as well. The jacket has the FAST technology to help keep you afloat in case you ever find yourself in some water. I am meticulous about the things that I own as I want to keep them in the best shape possible. Everything works as it should and is ready to ride for the rest of the season! Jerry can is not included in sale. Not looking for any trades. Shipping is the responsibility of the buyer through his/her preferred shipping dealer or available for local pickup.  First $500 to be paid via PayPal and the rest through certified funds or cash in person. Text or call me with any questions at (317) 363-9370.