Description
Condition: Used Year: 2007
VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): 4uf07snw17t103126 Mileage: 1,900
Engine Size (cc): 660 Make: Arctic Cat
Engine Type: 4-Stroke Model: T660
Reverse Gear: Yes Type: Trail Touring
Electric Start: Yes Exterior Color: Green
Vehicle Title: Clear For Sale By: Private Seller

Up for sale is a beautiful 2007 Arctic Cat T660 4 Stroke Turbo LE.  This sled is a spring order limited edition sled.  I purcahsed the sled from the original owner who was an older gentlemen.  The sled was for my father, but he has decided to give the sport up.  We went on one trip this year and put 300 miles on it.  At the beginning of the season I had spent $1000 on making sure it was 100% ready to go.  The engine oil and chaincase oil have been changed reguarly every season, I had new bogey wheels, slides, and bearings replaced this season.  I heard the bearings can wear prematurely on these models and had them done before any damage can be done.  The sled is like new, besides the small crack where on the side plastic from me backing to close to it in the garage...it does not effect a thing!  The sled has heated handlebars, thumb warmer, heated seat, 12Volt outlet, heated shield plug, reverse, electric start, Arctic Cat saddle bags, never studded, Cat Comm communication system, and remote start.  Everything on the sled works perfectly, it is in great condition, has tons of power, smooth clutch engagement, no smoke, quiet, an all around perfect trail sled.  It has 1,900 miles which is nothing for this sled.  It has always been trailered enclosed, and stored in my garage.