| Condition: || Used: An item that has been previously used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab ... Read moreabout the condition || Year: || 2004 |
| Fuel: || Petrol || Manufacturer: || HONDA |
| Gears: || Five-speed manual || Model: || TRX 350 FOURTRAX |
| Start Type: || Electric start || Type: || Quad/ATV |
• Powerful, rugged OHV air-cooled 329cc longitudinally mounted engine allows direct drive-shaft alignment to both front and rear wheels for improved drivetrain efficiency.Length: 78.1 inches
• Unique dry-sump oiling system places the oil tank inside the engine cases, lowering engine height and allowing optimum engine placement for excellent ground clearance and superb handling.
• Standard oil cooler with cooling fan assures optimal engine lubrication under difficult operating conditions.
• Closed crankcase vent system safeguards against engine oil contamination.Engine/Drivetrain• Overhead-valve design provides compact engine dimensions for improved ground clearance while maintaining a broad, easy-to-use power band.
• Integral electric carburetor heater system improves driveability and ensures smooth operation in cold conditions.
• Rubber-cushion engine mounting and gear-driven counterbalancer reduce vibration.
• Super-heavy-duty automatic clutch with a low engagement point for excellent driveability and towing capability.
• Five-speed transmission with reverse includes an ultra-low first gear.
• Full-time four-wheel-drive with torque-sensitive, limited-slip front differential for reduced steering effort.
• Convenient electric starter, with auxiliary recoil starter and an automatic internal decompression system.
• Stainless steel exhaust header and muffler for superior corrosion resistance.
• DC CD ignition with electronic advance for excellent performance and reliability.
• Powerful, 245-watt AC generator.
• Reusable foam air filter.Chassis/Suspension• Rugged frame and suspension provide an exceptional 9.7 inches of ground clearance.
• Steering mechanism design features light effort and a tight turning radius of 10.8 feet.
• Independent double-wishbone front suspension uses premium shock absorbers to provide 5.9 inches of suspension travel for a plush, comfortable ride.
• Steel swingarm and single rear shock absorber provide 5.9 inches of suspension travel for superb comfort and compliance.
• Tough, large-diameter, 24 x 8-12 front, 24 x 9-11 rear tires provide excellent ground clearance while maintaining precise handling.
• Triple-sealed front hydraulic drum brakes and sealed mechanical rear drum.Additional Features• Engine design produces low emissions and meets All off-road emissions standards.
• Has multi-function LCD digital instrumentation that is compact, toughand waterproof, featuring large readouts for gear position, speedometer, odometer, resettable tripmeter and hourmeter/clock. Instrument housing includes LED lights for reverse, neutral and oil temperature warning indicators.
• Waterproof accessory socket provides 12-volt, 10-amp power with a built-in temperature-type fuse.
• Large cargo racks front and rear carry payloads of 66 and 133 pounds respectively.
• Heavy-duty trailer hitch with towing capacity of 850 pounds.
• Large, lightweight plastic fuel tank with 3.4-gallon capacity.
• Fuel gauge is standard equipment.
• Snorkel-type air intake system is specially designed for water crossings.
• Features uniquely designed floorboards, a Honda first, allow the rider's feet to grip the footrests while keeping mud and debris away from the rider's feet.
• Unique rear-opening storage compartment allows access when rack is loaded.
• Thickly padded seat provides all-day comfort.
• Standard over-fenders give excellent mud protection.
• Twin-headlight system with 30-watt bulbs features multi-reflector lenses for optimal light distribution.
• USDA-qualified spark arrester/muffler.
• Constant-velocity-joint boot guards help prevent damage to boot covers.
• tough12 amp-hour maintenance-free battery.
• Durable, comfortable, easy-to-use controls.
• Keyed ignition switch for added security.
• Triple skidplates.
• Easy-to-use parking brake.
• Top-mounted choke lever for simple operation.
• Handlebar switches, controls and warning labels use internationally approved ISO graphic symbols.
• Standard tool kit includes a tire pressure gauge.
EXACT SpecificationsModel: TRX350FM
Engine Type: 329cc air-cooled OHV dry-sump longitudinally mounted single-cylinder four-stroke
Bore and Stroke: 78.5mm x 68mm
Carburetion: 32mm CV
Ignition: DC CDI
Starter: Electric with auxiliary recoil
Transmission: Five-speed with reverse
Driveline: Direct front and rear drive-shafts
SuspensionFront: Independent double-wishbone; 5.9 inches travel
Rear: Swingarm with single shock; 5.9 inches travelBrakesFront: Triple-sealed hydraulic drum
Rear: Sealed mechanical drumTiresFront: 24 x 8-12
Rear: 24 x 9-11
Width: 45.0 inches
Height: 44.3 inches
Seat Height: 32.4 inches
Ground Clearance: 9.7 inches
Wheelbase: 49.1 inches
Turning Radius: 10.8 feet
Dry Weight: 535 pounds / 524 pounds
Fuel Capacity: 3.4 gallons, including 0.8-gallon reserve
Colors: Red, Orange, Olive